- To provide current theory on specific diagnostic categories that would contain essential elements for assessment and intervention
- To train specific assessment protocols concerning specific diagnostic categories that would drive intervention
- To inform professionals in different intervention strategies that would consider both high tech innovations as well as low tech possibilities
- To maintain ethical standards through citing research articles and related material.
- To train assessment and intervention protocol for both children and adults.
- To create a training platform that is easy to access from the comfort of their own home.
- To promote professional training with high ethical standard according to the scope of practice.
- To assist parents with practical information to parent their child with developing growth in mind.
- To create a network of professionals those families can access across the globe that would be trained in the Developmental Pathways Model
Maude Le Roux, OTR/L
Maude Le Roux is an occupational therapist with an extensive following of professionals across the globe. She studies human development in different capacities of growth spanning ages and stages, neuroanatomy, assessment tools as well as current trends of intervention. Maude is certified in multiple different techniques that she applies uniquely through her Developmental Pathways Model (DPM). She owns and directs a clinical practice in Glen Mills, PA, where she has become known for her effective assessment and intervention protocol.
While she trains globally, Maude continues to operate this active practice to continue to inform her work and develop the case studies from which she expands her assessment and intervention protocol. She has a team of dedicated professionals, many of whom had been with her over 10 years as well as being with her since inception of her practice in 2001. Her requirement for practice is a warm, embracing atmosphere operated through clinical expertise and professionalism that will provide quality of care to all entering her practice.
She gives back to her community by serving on different boards and currently serves on the Board of Directors for ATTACh, a national organization dedicated to serve families and children with attachment related difficulties and trauma informed care. She co-authored the book “Our Greatest Allies” in 2011 with Lauren O’Malley describing the journey of one child on the autism spectrum.
Maude’s interests are far and wide, from learning / reading disorders to Autism to Attachment and each direction she operates with the care and knowledge it deserves. She honors her team at her practice for enabling her to take the extensive time to study and train others.
Charl Le Roux
Charl is the technical advisor to our team at the Academy. He supports technical difficulties on the online platform during courses as well as fields questions related to recorded webinars/courses.
He would also be the person to contact with regards to downloading recordings, powerpoints as well as questions related to PayPal or other payment information.
Angela Gaudiuso Johnson
Angela Gaudiuso Johnson, OTR/L, IMC, SIPT, CEIM, CTC, DIR-FT Practitioner firstname.lastname@example.org, is an experienced Occupational Therapist that has worked in a variety of pediatric settings such as hospital, educational, and therapy clinics.
She assists in the day to day operations of A Total Approach as the clinical supervisor and mentors staff, other professionals, and families on how to help children grow developmentally. She holds several certifications and advanced training such as Tomatis, Sensory Integration, Praxis, ATTACh training for Occupational Therapists, Interactive Metronome, Therapeutic Listening, and DIR/Floortime to name a few.
She believes in a process-oriented, emotionally supportive, and warm environment to help families and children grow into all they can be. She further believes in assessing and treating the child’s individual profile and not just the diagnosis.