Unlocking Developmental Potential in Children
This Academy was launched due to popular demand for training in Maude Le Roux’s Developmental Pathways Model (DPM) of assessment and intervention.
It is our hope that professionals and parents across the globe can access supportive information in a clear and concise way, assisting them to promote health and wellbeing in children under their care through extensive assessment and goal-directed intervention.
- To provide current theory on specific diagnostic categories that would contain essential elements for assessment and intervention
- To train specific assessment protocols concerning specific diagnostic categories that would drive intervention
- To inform professionals in different intervention strategies that would consider both high tech innovations as well as low tech possibilities
- To maintain ethical standards through citing research articles and related material.
- To train assessment and intervention protocol for both children and adults.
- To create a training platform that is easy to access from the comfort of their own home.
- To promote professional training with high ethical standard according to the scope of practice.
- To assist parents with practical information to parent their child with developing growth in mind.
- To create a network of professionals that families can access across the globe that would be trained in the Developmental Pathways Model
Maude continues to travel in the US and abroad when invited. Her live courses occur between 1 and 3 days in duration and are extensive as she also places a high value on providing current information.
Participants will meet 1 x weekly for 90 minutes for periods of 5 to 12 weeks depending on the course.
The webinars are informational, aimed at providing the participant a new insight or confirming insights already in the participant’s repertoire. These will take place one time only for a period of 90 minutes to 2 hours, depending on the topic.
Enjoy free access to multiple publications covering topics such as Floortime, Interactive Metronome and ReadOn as well as case studies based on Maude’s experience.
Read Maude’s Children’s Corner, a blog focused on supporting families and children with special needs
Just a quick mail to say "baie geluk" and "wow" what a wonderful idea!
You are absolutely my OT role model and such an inspiration. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be the therapist that I am today. I have learned so much from you and I always try to attend one of your workshops when you are in SA. You have an amazing ability to speak straight to my heart where you ignite my passion and help my hands to turn the key to unlock each child's potential who crosses my path.
Thank you and all the best with all your ventures!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Our newsletter carries a variety of information, some for parents others for professionals as well as for both. Content will vary from relevant news articles, research articles, upcoming courses, new announcements, and testimonials