This one-hour recorded webinar will discuss the different properties and mechanisms of bone conduction and the multiple uses thereof. We listen through our ears, though we also listen through our bodies. The research is gaining stronger ground in the importance of including bone conduction in therapeutic intervention. It is primitive, yet sophisticated and instrumental in our ability to feel grounded. The listener will discover ideas and different tools to support students / children / adults under their care in a way that is foundational and critical to our ability to regulate, calm and remain focused on learning.
Outline / Agenda:
- What is bone conduction and how does it work
- Application to multiple different domains
- Current Research
- Tools and Ideas for intervention
- Describe the function and mechanism of bone conduction in the brain and occupational / learning function
- List 5 intervention ideas from which the participant can build their own repertoire
- Discuss at least 2 research studies that is important for further understanding
- List 2 commercially available products that would be helpful to add to your toolkit
Certificate of Attendance will be provided
Maude Le Roux Academy
9 LaCrue Avenue, Suite 103, Glen Mills, PA, 19342
Maude Le Roux OTR/L, IMC, SIPT, CTC, DIR-FT International Trainer
Special Needs Accommodation:
We invite anyone who may need a specific accommodation to contact email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate your needs. We do provide online PowerPoint for download should you require larger print and we do wear specialized headphones to best accommodate for a clear audio message.
Course Completion Requirement:
To receive your certificate upon completion, which includes Contact Hours, you must complete the course evaluation feedback form.
Payment is due in full with registration through the website and is considered non-refundable at any time. The course participant can view the webinar repeatedly for a period of 2 weeks starting from the date of registration.
Please contactCharl@maudeleroux.comif any technical difficulties are encountered.
Maude and Charl Le Roux own the Maude Le Roux Academy and thus the proceeds of this course will cover operational expenses as well as provide income for Maude and Charl Le Roux.